View Single Post
Old 14-10-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Any chiropractor with extra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Wtf jialat sia. Mine similar experience at KTP. Went for urine not smooth checkup. Suddenly tell me to get on bed and turn back facing her. In my mind i alr half guessed is she going to check prostate. She was mid twenties and look pretty, dam paiseh at that time. Thought she was going use some tool but felt her gloved finger into my anus. wtf i suddenly shocked. Act nonchalent, pretend to be unfazed by it and walk out of the room shocked. Was one crazy experience.
shiok. i went for preemployment check. take height weight and everything then last part see doc. went in the room, saw this busty indian milf doc. check my lungs and all then ask me lie down on bed. lift up my shirt and check stomach for air. dunno y suddenly pull down my shorts almost nearing my penis. wasnt wearing underwear and just shaved clean the day before. my heart racing and penis suddenly half erected. cb ask me stand up and to show her my dick. was asked to cough but dunno to see what. then she wore gloves and start to look st my penis. grabbed it, unfolded my foreskin then release back. knn now fully erected. quite paiseh. she look at me i look at her, give me smile. then check my balls and move back to my penis again. cb damn excited alr and i came prematurely on her gloves.