View Single Post
Old 24-09-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
For fans of Insanity niteclub...... they are closed but will open only on Friday & Saturday until 2am. But now not many FLs going there as there will be police presence at Insanity due to its history of drug problems. Strange feeling to see uniformed policemen inside the club when you are partying.

The popular club now is Bobo at the Hyatt Regency..... but be warned they are discrimatory to Asians. This is mainly for Angmo going there and also LBs hangout. The thai ladies we went out with refused to go to Bobo as they all claimed had bad experience there.
Bobo has many LBs. I wouldnt go because its hard to differentiate inside.
Saw a LB post a video on insta of her partying in Bobo. My god inside is like..... easily 70-80% LBs!
Even if its not LB, but they look like LB, then i would assume its a LB.
How to fuck a girl who looks like LB?