View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute
SG Spa biz very bad esp after JB reopen

Went to a SPA, counter insisted promoting on 88 package but reject her & take on normal 50 massage. ML told me cannot hj on normal massage package need to upgrade to 88.

I tell her nvm, I can go other shop. My standard practice is 50+50. Her face damn black. After the normal standard massaging, when near the end, she start playing with my "little bro" and ask want anot? I tell can I only pay her 50. She say okay.

So after the deed, she say she will need to hand over 38 to counter and herself will kept the 12 for hj. I say that her problem, I already handed 50 to her how she want to use it is her problem.

See. Now ML willing to do HJ for as low as 12. Biz must be very bad for them.
Too many Massage shops liao.

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)