Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 19
Adam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to allAdam Lebean is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Sky from SNS

I had a session with her yesterday.

Sky was in her mid 20s and she was sophistically beautiful , semi fair complexion and elegant. She look slimmer and more attractive in person than the photos. The natural tits remains undeniably big.

I shall go straight to the action....

In the shower, there were some smooching, frenching and BBBJ action in the shower. After shower, dry myself and wait for her on bed, we did a 69 and I tongued fuck her as I hear her moan in pleasure . She returned the favour with a blow until i get hard on. The blow was sensual and occasionally deep. Once i stand, she capped me with her soft hand, did a missionary and squeezed her natural tits . I turn her and started dogging her, she was quick to circularly move her butt to the momentum. I banged her hard , she was moaning as I fumbled her titis. Turned her and pushed her to the wall and lifted one of her leg and go for a deep penetration, the feeling was heavenly. I made my way to the bed and spoon her till we climaxed together .

We laid by the bed together with lots of hugs and cuddling before proceeding for shower.

Bros that feel banging tall girls like me have great satisfaction can try her .

Remember the golden rule, treat her with respect and your session will be fulfilling and enjoyable.

Go experience her , don’t waste time liao

Sign off
Adam