Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 30-08-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 9
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang3lxx View Post
Super respect on your damn detailed FR man haha! i got to say bangla is a place much dependent on budget and also interest. if on basic tight budget not looking to drink till drunk i would seriously just avoid all a-gogos. its just absolutely not worth it.

i been there for 7 days and got all my cais from Illusionz (seriously thank god for staying alive cos every other club is crap..)

Tip to get gals there is really to not go up to VIP area. u picha all ur lobang cos all the gals unless they open themselves (or high class *plus cost* type) will be up there.

chiong myself all the way.. the idea is just give the eye contact to the girls freaking obviously. i for sure they will notice and most will just walk up to you for small chat and all problem solved. total i had 3 different gals, the first day n 2nd day and subsequent 3rd one just followed me everyday so i no more game

Not sure if market rate now but been spending 3k each night which gal usually just decide to sleep over for the night. (without adding cost of alcohol *usually just order 5 beers cost like 200/250b ea. (tip the chio waitress 50b she will be super happy already btw. For Vodka bottle, Yung already mentioned the price so i just did that for a night cos i met some other itallian chiongster there too and club together just for the shi&s and giggles.)

its a paradise there i gotta say, where the fishes are more abundant than the fisherman. u probably won't be sleeping alone every night.

Nxt trip. November! If interested to tag along just lemme know.

PS: @YungChiongster PMed u for a good spa in JB. U deserved this info
hi bro, the girls from club, do you pay them? thanks