View Single Post
Old 28-08-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
went down to one of the spa in Yishun...not Jx spa...took the 1hr package @$60. Was assigned randomly to a milf, slim, probably small b (from outside), face wise about 6.5/10...can't really see properly with mask...went in to the room, took a quick shower and waited for the masseuse to come in...then she came in while I was adjusting my little brother in front of her...told to lie down...then told her my inner thigh a bit sore due to cycling...she began to massage that area, that's when I also try to adjust my dick to face down near the inner thigh...surprisingly she knew and she continued to massage the inner thigh and sometimes brushing against the dick...it turned hardened and the feeling became intense as the hand was competing against the dick as who will withstand...finally I gave up trying and placed my dick in open position so she can actually stroke it ..and she did with five fingers holding it and then opening the fingers, brushing against the head...told her just jerk me off and she agreed...I can feel her excitement of holding on to a hardened cock and see the sperm oozed out from the tip...left a happy man...with standard charges....
Bro mind sharing 😉 thks