View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by slight View Post
Decided to meet MaLia today. Overall a good experience for me.

She is a really good top; tool is good size - not too big, not too small. I had planned to go both top & bottom; ended up just cumming while she was topping me. She did plan to switch, it's just me who got too excited!

The pics are older; she is more masculine looking - I kinda' like that in a top anyway, so choose accordingly.

She is an aggressive kisser - I loved it. No bad breath. She's nice to talk to after the deed - we just cuddled and talked for a while. The hotel is very old school, but convenient location in Orchard. Easy parking at the hotel next door. Her room is quite big, so kinda' made up for the old hotel. Might RTF before she leaves.
If im nt wrong, she used to work at Yue Hua (Chinatown) selling perfume and stays at Geylang. This was precovid.