View Single Post
Old 26-07-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

Bros who are following my story, sorry for the slow update!

The cam recorded everything in full HD. C went about her shower routine, wetting her hair. Her hair gradually became slick from the water. Every second of this scene shows me C in ways I never seen before..

It's surprising how a girl immediately looks so much sexier when they drop their hair, their accessories and their guard. She is stripped down to nothing, and without the pressure of having to pretend to look and behave a certain way in front of others, she looks so beautiful. You can see that plain expression on her face as she cleans herself. There is no smiling, no frowning. No awareness that a trusted person has betrayed the privacy to her true raw self..

C started to shampoo her hair. This is what I've been waiting for. As she massaged her scalp, her lovely D cups start to swirl in motion. Looking carefully at her nipples move as she moves her arms up and down, they trace out a oval shape. I have always looked at girls when they raise their arms to do their hair. Their tits get lifted slightly. But a naked C repeating the motion up and down.. while her tits bounce and swirl gently, with her dark areolas and nipples in clear sight.. that was too much for me.

It was barely 1 minute into the shower video and I couldn't hold back again. I pumped out what was left in my balls.