Thread: Hanoi
View Single Post
Old 16-07-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

Finished a session at Fortuana Hotel. Went at 10pm so quite late. Many of the prettier girls booked and gone already. Mostly caters to non vietnamese and non vietnamese can conveniently take the girl to a room in the hotel upstairs.

Apparently a Malaysian Chinese owner. Has around 100 girls in the lineup. Many that were left when I was there were not so good. 900k sitting fee plus 1m tip to each girl.

Alchohol and rooms are exp. Above 5m and most bottles 10m for liquor. Beer is 140k a can. Room fee is minimum 2.2m but are old room with old equipment. Guests can sit at the bar lounge area, have a beer set with their girl and take her out. St is 3.2m and LT is 5.3m.

I chose 2 girls both 25 and they told me the Ktvs around there that are Vietnamese have younger prettier girls, but most international people don't go or know about it because harder to navigate.

I'll try them out while I'm here till 25th if any bros in Hanoi atm are keen to explore too. Cheers