Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
taurusian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Had a session at JM14 for old time's sake.

Saw a glimpse of 2, 4 and one other girl. Choose G02 after waiting for 20 minutes. With only 4 girls to choose from, the demand is higher than the supply and there was a short queue even during the hot sunny Friday afternoon. I suspect the queue might be longer during peak hours after dark.

G02 looks attractive in the medium length shoulderless dress. In the room, her figure isn't as appealing without the dress, but I'd still say it is all right. Looks like B-C cups. Her face somewhat resembles a less refined version of the actress Chen Li Ping.

She has a nice smile and speaks in a nice soft tone. But her English is extremely limited so make sure you have a translator app ready.

Services wise, it feels quite limited from what I am used to. No kissing. No painting. She does make up for it a little with some tongue techniques with her BBBJ or moving her hips during sex.

RTF? Nah, I'd had much better. But it was a decent session.

Before COVID, I used to visit Geylang as an option for a safe and simple quick release session since the FL Domes was almost like playing the lottery to get a decent session. But with my current luck, I think I'll stick to the FL Domes.

Glad to see the district open up again. Happy bonking fellas
A+ the most