View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
The door bell rang, I felt a lump in my throat and I swallowed hard. I looked over to Adek, who pretended to re-arrange his stationery on the dining table. I wanted to get him to open the door but I didn’t want to risk a bad “first impression” – which teacher would be happy to teach a scowling student? Instead, I looked at Adek and asked him in a gentle tone, “Ready champ?”

Perhaps that question was more for me than him for I felt my palms getting sweaty. The door bell rang a few more times.

“Coming!” I shouted out, striding purposefully towards the door. This was the moment of truth – here comes Evon, my son’s beautiful home tutor!
“I can’t wait to share more with you!” Evon said chirpily before she hung up the call. We were supposed to meet at this neighborhood café that sold waffles and brownies, which, she claimed was “out of this world”. It was supposed to be a date between two consenting adults and to get my feedback (or rather Adek’s feedback) on her class the other day.
When I got to the café, I saw Evon sitting at the corner. She waved enthusiastically at me, getting my attention and the attention of the people in the whole café. I smiled weakly and walked towards her.

“Try the charcoal waffle ice cream,” Even suggested. “We could order two – one original brown butter waffle and the other, their signature charcoal waffle. The S’mores are to die for, what say you we order some too?” Without waiting for my response, she waved at the server and placed orders for the both of us.

“No regrets, Serfly,” she assured me, “trust me on this!” She squeezed my hand to reassure me.

My mind trailed to the conversation that I had with Adek after his lesson with Evon. [I]“Aba! This Teacher Evon talk so much. Talk non-stop. It’s like she’s a machine gun, keep shooting bullets at me and I don’t have any Kelvar armor, I kena left-right-centre from her and then I concuss and I lie on the floor, bleeding, mau mati. And the worse thing is I don’t even know why I die and how I die. I only even understand what she’s trying to say half of the time!” Adek lamented. “Please Aba, I know you want to punish me but please don’t punish my eyes, my ears, my nose and my brain this way! I promise you I will be a better son. Please!”

I couldn’t help but chuckle when I heard Adek’s complaints.

“A penny for your thoughts, Serfly?” Evon asked, her eyes sparkling under the mood lighting of the café. I had apparently chuckled out too loudly.

“No la,” I diverted the topic, “I just thought about this joke that Fred said about his car so I laugh. Funny guy la this Fred. Next time should introduce to you.” I regretted my words the moment the suggestion left my mouth. I could understand what Adek meant. Evon was ever so the typical teacher, speaking impeccable English with a western twang. I wish I had recorded her voice down so that I could share how she spent the time to pronounce each “t” and emphasize every “s” at the end of sentences. And she seemed to have this limitless store of high level that never did seem to run out; always so enthusiastic, so eager. I wonder if she were so wild in bed, sucking my cock hungrily, bouncing off my dick, riding as if she were in a trance.

“The food is here,” she announced as the server placed the order on the table. “Come! Try! Tell me which one you prefer?”

She cut the waffle into bite size and scooped some ice cream onto it and fed me a portion. “How is it? Nice?” She looked at me, waiting for my response.

I could understand what Adek meant when he said she was an assault on his senses; she wasn’t ugly or disgusting but something was off about her dressing. She didn’t wear anything revealing. In fact, I was glad she didn’t but the clothes that she wore had a distinctive smell of moth balls? It was really an attack on all the senses like what Adek had described. Needless to say, she was nowhere near how she looked in the profile pic. When she mentioned she was an accomplished English teacher, I had envisioned a shorter version of Otelli Edwards. One could only dream.

So what do I do now?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 06-06-2022 at 07:12 PM.