View Single Post
Old 02-05-2022, 09:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up [Taiwan] - 155kg fat ass murdered 19 year old girl, then raped her corpse

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

155kg BBFA held a torch for this junior for quite long, 1 day she quarrelled with her bf and ended up staying at 155kg house with another good guy friend of theirs

Bbfa heard good guy friend and her piaking, bbfa sibei devastated. Next morning he realised that the guy friend not around and the girl was sleeping, bbfa tried to have sex with her but she rejected, so bbfa strangled her and had sex with her corpse

Bbfa escaped gallows as not a single person...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.