View Single Post
Old 30-04-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 3
t4buzhsy is a Helpful and Caring Samstert4buzhsy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sopico (苏比克)power coffee drink for harder and longer lasting sex

Made a last minute overnight booking for my regular FL.

Tried my luck with seller if can get Sopico at 11 plus at night. Seller was accommodating and met me at 11:30 pm for emergency use😅😅😅. This is my FR for the overnight booking:

Seller recommended 1 satchel, but I kiasu took 2 instead to make sure I get my money’s worth for the FL.

1st round: drank Sopico about 1 hr beforehand. Effects came right at the 1 hr mark. Little bro was hard like shit, and the FL kept complimenting that my dick was damn hard😂😂😂 I lasted about 15 min for first round, longer than my usual record without Sopico.

2nd round: I didn’t need to wait long for the second round. After 1st round, FL helped me washed up in the bathroom, and my little bro stand to attention again. I mai tu Liao, ask for rubber and had my second round in the bathroom. This time round was a solid one, I lasted about 25 min before shooting 2nd load. The FL started asking what the fuck I ate…. Ha ha

3rd round: after round 2, we rested in the bed, and fell asleep for a while. After a couple of hours, needed to pee and found my little bro erected again 😅😅😅. I then went for another round while the FL was half asleep😂😂😂 the FL gave me a dirty while I whack my 3rd round.

Overall, Sopico works as advertised and I don’t get any headaches or backpain from taking it. Definitely will be getting more purchases, but don’t know my regular FL still dare to accept my booking or not😄😄😄