View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuanda View Post
RTM number… can’t remember already..

An An
Looks: WYSIWYG.. quite literally. She’s 90-95% what you see in the photos. Which is damn rare.
Body: Ample to grab and zhut la. No one will complain her boobs small. Picky people might say her boobs SLIGHTLY saggy. But to me still very nice.
Sensual: Can’t go wrong. Blow until you release. Will keep sucking till the last drop before spitting it out. After cum service also good. Hot water bj for after cum service.

Generally after showering she will go down on you right at the toilet door and suck till you hard first before starting her massage. Like give you teaser. Now I spoiled already. I’ll request to sit down on the toilet bowl while she blow me. Sometimes she allow sometimes she slap my thigh tell me to sit on the bed.

Overall 8-9/10 easy. Not only a fail safe. But one that will deliver imo.
can you provide the link ?