View Single Post
Old 29-03-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
This team, can't get into gear after a break. All still holiday mood. Got a feeling it'll be a draw at best.

Will give prediction after the World Cup playoffs tonight/tomorrow. Some of our players are involved and they may be fatigued - esp Ronny and Bruno. The South American boys also have jet lag to deal with.
Tend to agree with u imom n share the same sentiment as u ...not only the holiday mood but also with all the uncertainties of a new manager cumming n RR's inability to gel the group tgt, a win against the boys in blue may not be so easy...not sure why but lately when the Leicester guys meet our guys in red they tend to win the match (ohh now i just remembered McDisaster gifted them a goal or 2)...though his hattrick in the game against Spurs was indeed wonderful, CR7 is still nothing if the others in the team does not service him by passing the ball to him to run towards enemy goal...

so it really boils down to the team selected to be on the pitch, r they the ones that played n won the match against spurs or the ones that were thrashed by their blue neighbours 4-1 recently...most importantly if McDisaster plays then there really is no hope for a win, a draw at best...can't wait for them to sell him to a championship team asap

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor