View Single Post
Old 28-03-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Had a magical night with Magic a few days ago. Thanks bro KK for the arrangement.

Face: WYSIWYG
Body: slight resemblance to ms puiyi figure I personally feel
Boobs: nice Cs to suck on
Down under: Sibei wet and juicy, no odour. Can quench your thirst

Met her in 2018. Precovid time got meet up with her before in Thailand but due to some misunderstanding, never bring her go back my condo. Got maintain contact with her throughout covid so this time visit her and it was intense. Open door we jump onto each other leaw and quickly tear off our clothes to bathe. In shower, had her grinding me while I cup her boobs from behind and frenched. Almost want to enter her but manage to keep sane and just grind nia. Thereafter dry off and proceed to action on the bed. 1st shot wasted in missionary only as I cannot tahan her moans with her nehneh jiggling about as she grip my hands tightly as I thrust her. Damn sexciting that scene. 2nd shot happily shot awhile after in cowgirl and my groin area kinda wet from her juice.

Definitely will rtf. Thoroughly enjoyed my session with her. If only got vitamin M to book 1 whole day with her so that I can empty my balls.

Disclaimer: Your mileage may varies coz me and her friend friend leaw. But still, she quite friendly la so experience shouldn't be far off na I feel.