View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Agree with the luck part. Service quality can't be guaranteed if meeting the FL for first time, so it is really a matter of luck.

Sometimes chatting with them first helps to see if there is some 'chemistry', but also depends on luck too. Met Thermae FL who are damn friendly and flirt with me, but end up deadfish in room. In contrast, met some really shy FL or those that are quiet and aloof, but ended up the best session ever.

Since this is Thermae thread, let me share my perspective of this 3K market price. These FLs rely on short turnaround and quantity of customers to meet their quota for the month. So it is not surprising they set a higher price now, since they cannot get the same number of customers every night compared to pre-Covid, and opening hours have shortened - even if there are more ladies than customers. This works because all the girls agree 3K as the market price.

There will be some who are willing to go for lower (say 2 or 2.5k), but they cannot openly agree to it. So if you want to negotiate, ask them to come over to you and away from the other ladies, and she may be willing to lower the price. The closer to closing hour, the higher the probability of success. But don't do this too often in one sitting, otherwise the rejects will know who was willing to lower price to go with customers.

My last experience is that they are more willing to negotiate for LT - 4hr rather than overnight. Many of the FLs don't want to do overnight cos they have day jobs, but willing for 4hrs / 2 shots at 4-5k. Note though pre-Covid market price was 5-6k already, so not much difference, but just that the prettier ones would now consider this option rather than quick turnaround due lack of customers these days.