Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 3
ObviouslyBelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blackmailed

End 2000s - 5

'Ok.. Your left leg come out a bit.. Like how you pose for normal pictures..' JX instructed.

'Oh.. Ok.. Like this can?' I asked.

'Can can.. Your shoulders relax a bit.. Hahha..' JX laughed.

'Relax your shoulders lah!!!!' Cheryl and Jess both laughed and shouted.

'I am trying!!!' I laughed.

I felt really awkward posing in front of the camera but I guess the owners were ok with what they saw because 2 weeks later Cheryl approached me in school and told me to join her for another photoshoot after school the next day.

'Okk.. Very good.. Your left shoulder come out a bit..' JX instructed.

It was my 3rd outfit of the evening. Still felt a little awkward but I was slowly getting more comfortable. Maybe because there's only 4 people in total this time? Ting, JX, Cheryl and me. It took some time to get used to stripping down to my underwear in front of Ting, even though she was a lady. I just couldn't do it naturally. I remember my first time needing to remove my bra in front of her. I was so embarrassed that my face was flushed red. Ting reassured me and told me it's normal to be like that in the beginning. And that was it.. my first paid photoshoot was done. Compared to working at St James, this was really easy money. Soon I was working at the club only once a month or sometimes even once every 2 months. I did blogshop modelling to supplement my allowance instead.

'Eh Belle.. If you get a text from this number asking for shoot, I suggest don't take' Cheryl showed me the name and number.

'They are from this shop one.. I heard they quite hard to work with..' she warned.

'Ohhh.. Okok.. But how they even get our number?' I asked.

'Once you start this kinda thing word will get around mah.. There's good and bad lah.. Good is you get more assignments, bad thing is some weirdos will get your number too..' she explained.

For the next few months until December, I only worked for this one blogshop that I started out with. I was really comfortable with Ting and JX. They are also very nice to work with. You can say I got addicted to the easy money? Or whatever.. I don't know, maybe I was vain and gullible? But it was in December that I did an assignment that opened the door to all the evil.

'Hi you are Belle right? Are you interested in doing a shoot? I am Dave from from ABCD' I got a text.

I referenced the the name and number against the list Cheryl shared with me and didn't find any red flags.

'Hi yes.. I am Belle.. May I know what shoot are you doing?' I asked.

'You do swimsuit shoot before? Bikini etc' he replied promptly.

'Ermmm.. No sorry.. ' I wasn't very keen.

'I see.. Do you have any concerns? If you are worried, my assistant is a female' he replied.

'I saw your photos on the blogshop and I think you are really beautiful and I like your look and I think you will be a very good fit for the image I want to portray. Anyway these are the rates I am paying' he followed up with another text when I didn't reply.

I saw his message after my tutorial and saw that the rates he was paying was really super attractive and caught my attention.

'The photos are private right? Like you won't be sharing them publicly?' I asked, interest piqued.

'A few selected ones will go on my profile and portfolio. But for the most part, the majority of them won't be posted anywhere. We can discuss this again if you are interested' Dave replied.

'Ohhh.. Ok.. By the way which date are you looking to book me for the photoshoot?' I asked.

'Is this coming Saturday ok for you?' he asked.

'Hmmm.. Can I get back to you?' I was wavering.

I texted Cheryl about it of course. She asked around and people were telling her that Dave was indeed a really nice guy. And wasn't really a perv or anything. But she also told me that lingerie shoots were a whole different ball game and told me to not expect it to be the same as modelling for a blogshop. It would definitely be more risque.