Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by elas87 View Post
Fellow bros, I m not sure is this the correct place to post.

Anyway, cut the story short. Boycott this ML by the name of Eva at all cost.

RTM: NOT AT ALL !!!!
SERVICE LEVEL: 0/10
MASSAGE: ZERO KNOWLEDGE
ROOM HYGENIE: 3/10 (Many Mosquitoes inside the attached shower room)

SUMMARY: HIT & RUN
Bro I share the same view as you just that I didn't proceed with the deal and save my $100, btw the location should be paya lebar right.

I feel that her attitude quite cold and when ask to go shower, she just left the room for about 10min, I already sense that this gng to be a negative experience.

When she return and ask what type of service I want, I just told her as per what is written in the web for $100, and told her to start with JG, but she just replied that she doesn't know JG, errrrhhh but that one of the service written in her ad mah. OK nevermind, then I told her to proceed with 1st HJ lor, and when I try to roam inside, she told me cannot roam inside as $100 is just for 2 basic HJ nia, this has been clearly stated in the ad, if wanna roam will have to pay more. Since she mentioned about the ad, OK I show her her ad lor. I ask her to read, it clearly stated JG service and you say you don't know JG? Then she say if you want JG I do JG for you lor, but I told her that you did earlier said you dunno how to JG mah, so why waste time? Think she kinda TL and tell that if I am not happy then just leave lor, haha sound good lor, I just dress up and leave lor. Although a waste of time, at least have a free shower and save my $100 lor.