View Single Post
Old 24-01-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
agreed that the 2022 Angel experience is very different compare to 2019 in a very good way. Believe trust is the key with similarity, familiarity and she will reciprocate.
Agreed. Back then she had abit of ice queen vibe. First time I tried her totally no gfe. Very quick piano massage then sensual and done within 40mins and she will be busy on her phone or eating. I went back again cos I like her looks and sensual and it improved slightly. But this 2022 Angel is really diff. I skipped the massage and straight to sensual and boy was she good. Patient and slow build up, even told me to slow down so she can take her time to do ant up the tree and play with my nips. And when I exchange roles to service her, can tell she enjoyed herself as well. And this time, I had my full time instead of rushing thro to finish around 40mins. And even when she was finished she spend abit of time chatting with me.