View Single Post
Old 24-01-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1722 / Power: 6
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited the following MLs recently. Nice experience so thought to share after a long hiatus

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/tao-zi-massage/

Looks: 7. Was 6.7 but find her chio-er as session progressed. no syt, but more of a OL. A shy OL who has no prior experience in this trade.
Body: 7.5 Slim and toned with B boobs Smooth all over
Massage: 7.5 can feel the effort she puts in.
Sensual: Top auto off, with panty on. Inexperienced. So i guide her along while respecting her restrictions and considering she's shy.
GFE: Nice. Offered a cup of water with sliced lemon taste. No usage of phone during the session. gave me her full attention.

https://sglonelyguy-8.com/jing-er-massage/

Looks: 6.8~6.9 no syt, more of a OL too. She's a little naughty OL as compared to Taozi. Friend of TZ
Location: East. Also well kept and tidy. Different unit from her friend
Body: Some body fats on tummy but still alright to me.
Massage: 7.3 Puts in the effort, but started to tease me 5 mins into massage. lol, naughty, but i like.
Sensual: I removed her top,bra and short pants. Panty on. Inexperienced, so i took initiative. Its like trying to tease a gf for the first time.
GFE: Professional and gave me her full 1 hour without phone usage or looking at phone. not once at all.

RTM: Will I rtm both? Absolutely as both has good work ethics, but maybe after trying the 2 new SYTs listed on SGL earlier today.

Last edited by kaixin82; 24-01-2022 at 12:35 AM. Reason: update