View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

My post in another interesting thread:

Re: Wife having affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Discovered a used condom in the toilet bin ytd.
Never asked her. She must be having an affair cos its not mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
No la i dont want to lose her. She is pretty, nice shape and good in bed thats why i marry her. She used to live a promiscuous lifestyle and have slept with numerous guys, she is quite open about it.
Think after marriage she not enough to have the same cock in her pussy all the time.
Guess this is the price to pay for choosing outward beauty over homely girls.

Bro,

I want to be brutally honest.

Leave her asap even if she is the most beautiful, the sexiest, and the most intelligent woman in the world. Why? She is not trustworthy. The real dangers are HIV and STDs.

You chose the wrong woman.

Do you know the Rule of Five?

https://www.rooshv.com/contraception-prevents-love

"Before you think I’ve turned into some kind of sex puritan, it’s important to understand that we are all born with a set amount of bonding glue. This glue is required to connect with a member of the opposite sex for love that is practical or romantic for the goal of creating a family. Each episode of casual sex, which contraceptives enable (along with other medical advances like antibiotics that treat sexually transmitted diseases), permanently reduces the amount of bonding glue you possess.

The best way to explain how bonding glue works is to use the old analogy of adhesive tape on a box. When you want to ship a package, you seal it with tape. The recipient can open the package by peeling off the tape, which will retain some stickiness, perhaps enough to ship a new package, but far less than when it was fresh off the roll. If you keep applying and removing tape from a box, it will soon not stick at all. Each time you have casual sex, you’re applying tape to a box and then removing it.

Women lose far more bonding glue than men with each sexual encounter. I believe that most women will only retain enough adhesive to sleep with between one to five men in their lives before irreparably damaging their ability to love any man. This is why contraceptives are disproportionately targeted to them—if you can get women to have casual sex with only a handful of men, your depopulation agenda will be a guaranteed success.

Men, on the other hand, barely lose any bonding glue with a casual sex encounter. Consider that the deepest I was ever in love was three years ago, well after I achieved a surplus notch count. Before that relationship, I was self-aware enough to slow down fornication when I felt it was beginning to damage me, with sufficient bonding glue remaining. I’ve also met many men with notch counts higher than mine who can still bond with women in a reasonably healthy way (as much as modernity allows), but a woman with the same notch count is likely to develop a severe mental illness. Any child she makes will be accidental and raised in a broken home.

I’m not attempting to portray sleeping around as more justified for men than women, because there is nothing noble about pursuing non-reproductive sex, and a man who finds himself doing so is certainly the product of a declining society, but women are far more affected by casual sex than men. This is why the past is full of societies that valued the virginal status of women. Men instinctively knew, even thousands of years ago, that the best chance of creating a successful family is when the woman had all of her bonding glue intact."

I couldn't agree with Roosh more. After carefully reflecting on all my relationships since I was a young man, I have to admit that he is RIGHT!!

I sincerely believe that a woman who has had more than 5 sexual partners is unable to truly love any man again. Sorry, excepting her sons.

Also google Corey Wayne's High Body Count Women.

Cheers and good luck!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.