View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

Omg TS !!!!...love this latest instalment of yrs very much which is making us hard n wet ....

can't believe that yr notti wifey K can be such a seductive n slutty girl n a cock lover...denying at 1st her horniness for Mr S's cock like a innocent little girl but knowing in her mind n heart that she actually loves n is enjoying stroking the dick of a older man very much...

wow ! ..can't take it that she even loves n is good at sexual role playing with Mr S so well like a real young JC girl n frenching with him so passionately in his bedroom with the old man fondling her boobs n fingering her wet pussy ..

Can't wait for the next sexciting update from TS ...pls don't take too long to write it for us to enjoy n fap

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor