Old 26-09-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kingkamelot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 22f local mixed blood girl in financial crunch

Telegrammed the girl and realised she is someone I have met quite sometime back. Pleasant surprise to talk to her again, but sad to hear of her financial situation. But thought I would write a little bit about her so some bros can make a more informed decision?
She is a pleasant girl to be with. Very chatty omg but maybe it's because we click very well and she feels comfortable with me? In terms of skill, I have to give her credit for her bj, she really goes into it, licking, sucking, slurping. And moaning as she sucks, occasionally looking up at your face to see how you are enjoying it. Not many young girls do that, most just close their eyes or look down. And definitely very very few moans while sucking.
FJ not bad too, the plus point is that her pussy is pretty tight, super wet but tight so I found it really hard to insert, but after a few times and with her guidance it usually goes in well.
Anyway wanted to meet her again but she said she doesn't want to do one off, but wants to only meet someone who can meet her regularly. So to whoever is the lucky bro, enjoy!