View Single Post
Old 13-09-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchubbybastard is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
We look at the science and numbers. Name calling is counterproductive and to be honest your example is downright silly and just a red herring. Your assumption of the efficacy of the vaccine as compared to a seatbelt in terms of serving their purposes is total wrong in the first place.
Science and numbers already shown that vaccine can vastly reduce the % of complication or death as a result of Covid. Your refusal to accept the numbers and selectively quoting the outliers is frankly counterproductive and totally wrong. The point to note is 1) vaccine isn't to protect against getting covid, its protecting you against complications or death 2) vaccine isn't 100% effective sure, but it prevents complication or death in almost >90% of the cases hence does not overwhelm our hospitals 3) vaccination is the only way to get the country and economy moving again.

Bottomline line it sure beats being unvaccinated!