Thread: Good butts
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2021, 12:23 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 261 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42329 / Power: 36
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
That depends on the joint also bro. Some joints got rules that cannot strip naked. Pull down pants already considered as good liao in that case.

I think for some of us, it is the thrill of getting to pull down pants in a place where this is supposedly not allowed. Forbidden fruits.
True, but that gal must be a chio bu. Or else I don't have the urge to do that.

Once I did that n was charged 150 for pulling down the ML bra n pants. Zhut zhut her 2 big boobs, finger her cunt until the bed all wet. Also gave her a great painting n made her very shiok. But still she charge me 150 claimed that I am too much. ☹

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母