View Single Post
Old 19-08-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7273 / Power: 20
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If I were single or divorced, looking for a girl to be my live in gf, then BY will be irrelevant. If she treats me well, I will reciprocate the same.
If I were attached or married, merely looking for FWB, then I will want to be very clear about what I can and will do. Don't lie, don't BS, don't commit to something you cannot deliver. The end is, best case, she is heart broken and walks out of it. The worst, she wrecks havocs, chop off you GGJ and kill herself.

Bro, tks so much for sharing your thoughts and expertise.

I'm a bit different.

Good evening to all samsters,

I like to grow w/ my dream girls, together, every day, in every way possible.
That is the only way for a relationship to stay healthy and flourish. It's a win-win situation.

I always make sure I leave a girl BETTER, in as many ways as possible than when I first met her.

I came across the following on "the highest form of love between a man and a woman" a few days ago. It struck a chord...

I have translated the Chinese msg into English. I have also taken the liberty to alter and/or add some phrases to make it closer to what I believe is the ideal LOVE relationship.

IMHO, the following describes the highest form of love relationship between a man and a woman, a combination of eros and philia.

"A man’s highest form of love for a woman is to be a mentor to her. To personally teach her, step by step, the requisite skills and emotional strength for survival in any society and under any circumstances. He also bestows on her enough resources, support and protection: Financial, physical, emotional, and spiritual. He will make sure that when and if he is not around, she will live well, with dignity and be fulfilled and happy."

"A woman’s highest form of love for a man is to appreciate and admire his masculine character traits, specialized skills, his value to society, intelligence, and emotional mastery. She helps and encourages him to achieve his full potential, affirm his uniqueness, reach his goals, and she teaches him self-love and love for others. She will make sure that when and if she is not around, he will be able to take good care of himself and continue to give value to society."

Any comments and criticisms?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 20-08-2021 at 11:39 AM.