View Single Post
Old 15-07-2021, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC asking you to 买房 in China

If you have money, don't scared no woman want. 有钱不怕没人要。I lost count of the times an older person has said it to the people around me. Old wisdom but still applicable to your case.

买房 is just a 套路, a method to ask for money from you. Cannot be she ask directly for money right? So she has to give you a nice sounding reason for this big sum of money.

The PRC guys will just either walk away or max out the sex sessions till she leaves for someone else or even cheat her back. Some Singaporean guys will actually seriously consider her 套路。This I feel is a big difference between us and PRC guys.

Ever asked a PRC lady how much money she has? You will almost never get a real answer. She will say something and then overtime may reveal she has more money hidden elsewhere. They have many lobang to earn money and it may not even involve sex... this is especially true for those who had converted to Singapore citizenship.