View Single Post
Old 15-07-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC asking you to 买房 in China

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtWolf View Post
I had been in a relationship with a PRC for 4 years. Know her at KTV joints. She told me she failed in business and she was in debt and you can see all her history in wechat. I kena KC and support her financially. She was in and out of singapore in between. FINALLY, she manage to get a WP working in a factory in singapore for past 1 year. Lately, she started forcing me to give more money deposit and 加会 to 买房 for our "future". I am so in huge hesitation.

Any brothers has such same experience ?
nv let a whore control your money. if she wants a property, tell her to save up and buy 1 in SG. If you cant say no, then be prepared to be 1 of those su ckers that end up on wanbao or zaobao.

and shes in debt before, so what makes you think she knows finance or even property better than you do.