Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jhayr1015coc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Not sure whether bros remember this no signboard place at Townshend Road? The lady boss drive a Mercedes and is quite slutty with D cup tits? Her shop got another Thai E cup Ang pai call Grace.

Usually the lady boss don’t provide service but if you are a long time customer, she will massage for you. I find her quite hiong or even more hiong than her staff. During massage, she strip off everything. After that handjob, use mouth etc like automatic mode. I quite naughty jio her lie down while I suck her boobs. After playing for a while, I move down to her pussy. Oh mine! It was soaking wet. Haha! She don’t give FJ so didn’t keep cap. When she buay tahan, she will ask her staff for a condom. Really song banging her and after that take shower together. Every room got this shower area (those whole thing install inside with some jet spray not full toilet hence very cramp). Always push lady boss against the glass and rub my cock against her ass. She always tell me next time must bang ass. Haha! So far bang pussy already surrender liao. Haha! Milf really powerful and can make us cum fast.

Hehe! I would say her shop is like best of the best. All with big titties (machiam carefully selected by lady boss). Hahahahaha! Heard she got sugar daddy but quite nice la. Sometimes give me a ride in her Mercedes. They usually knock off at 7 to 8pm. Very good life

Hi Bro, can share contact?