Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 21-06-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horniest ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by engine View Post
I Miss the days, when there was a row of different MP along Lavender Street, there got spoilt for choice, got clean and those with Specials so depending on mood after drinks at golden mile or Jalan besar area you can just park your car nearby then have a walk there, girls will also call out to you. really spoilt for choice have a few Milf which are really horny there too, but now i lost all contacts liao since i migrated from iphone to android. Any bros remember this? Now the scene seems to be more muted and has gone underground, especially with convid, so many landmines.
Bro, were you around when the whole GL is full of SW? I missed that and remember the price is $100 and can cheong 5 days a week because there are so many varieties.

You walked along the lanes and examine them one by one like Encik walking along the parade square.