View Single Post
Old 21-06-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Long no update so here is a quick one.
Long time no hunting. Yesterday browsing fb dating messaging here n there got a pinay messaged….. she 36 n not bad in pics but we all know pics always editable hahahaha chat abit and she say she alone so invited her over hehehehe. When saw her she was wearing shorts and spag top. Petite lady, tanned, face is ok lah not ugly, body is tight and slim. Went in room just chat chat asked her give me a massage and she suprisingly does a decent back massage. Told her my turn and proceeded to massage her back while going down to her ass. She has a fucking firm ass!!! Then her legs then start rubbing her pussy n thigh hehehehe. Slowly took off her shorts again her ass nice round firm proceed lift up her shirt n remive her bra….. her tits are a nice b cup not saggy with suckable eraser tip nipples.