View Single Post
Old 26-05-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
joannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud ofjoannelee has much to be proud of
Re: My affairs with a married man. Episode 1 The shutdown

Continue

V pulled me along to an exit door and opened it leading us to a small alley, he placed his arm around my waist as I placed my hands at his chest( self defense)..
V : can I kiss you,
I closed my eyes as he pulled me closer to him..he kissed me, I moved my hands behind his neck and we french..,I pulled out after a few moments..
He slipped his hand into my blouse and fondle my breast ..he pushed my V front bra up and rubbed my nipples..I gave out a soft moan. He kiss my breast and bite with a love bite in between my y breast. I stop him.

Me : Let's go back..

I went in first, as he followed behind. I admitted that I'm getting wet just by kissing him.

When we settled down at the alley, hubby already assigned V and him on the left lane, which is he fav, I dunno why?., leaving the right lane to us to bowl our leisure bowl.

On our right lane, PinkLady got to bowl first, she pick out the house ball, and stand straight, raised her hold of the bowling ball and roll,, omg...the ball roll so straight, so slow, it;s looks like it take years to hit the pin...her ball hit the center pin and it split, meaning two pins on each other end. Next she threw the ball for spare and it went t o the center, not converting the spare.

Next my turn, I also picked up a ball, went to the lane, Hubby came over, shifted me to the outer arrow line, told me to take 3 steps, bend my left leg and bring my right leg back to lower myself to swing backward and throw...throw straight, as I swing and throw the ball it went straight and it curves into pin 1 and 2 and all pins went down, spinning all over and I got a strike..Yeah as I exclaimed and hugged hubby.
We all gave each other a high five..as we continued our games on the right lane, all focus was on the left lane whereby both hubby and V had drawn their games and this was the last game to determine the winner..

Both were on level at 188 pts with 2 frames to go. V took up position, he’s also using his personal ball, he shifts 2 steps to the right, he throws and hooks his ball, it rolls along the side of the gutter and it curves into pin 1 and 3.. Omg, how did he do that? We shouted yeah and all high Five around as he approached me to give me a hug as hubby is preparing his throw..

Hubby took his bowling ball, position himself and shift one step to the left, as he took his step he began to swing his arm up backwards parallel to the floor and bend his left knee as the swing forward to throw and hook his ball, the ball spinned and roll towards the gutter and curve in while still spinning and hit pin 1 and 3, sending all the pins all over and 2 pins flew backwards into the gutter, Woah..what a strike, I went forward to hugged him as they exchange high five.. V then gives him a high five and a thumb up.

Next, in the last frame, both were very stressed.. I went over to talk to V and told him that he can do it again, he hugged me planting his kiss on my cheeks. Meanwhile hubby was relaxing and sipping his drinks. He went up to pick his bal, polishing it with the cloth, as V start to take position and swing and throw his ball, hubby was standing there looking at his strike, but it turns out to be a split,
Hubby took up his position and he did the same as for the previous frame. He strkes, winning the games, V gave him a handshake and hugged each other as they came down to sit and took off their hand gears.

We left Victor's bowl and p[roceed to have our high tea.. We split into two cars of four each, hubby driving and V driving, I went into V cars as the other 3 ladies went into hubby cars first, leaving with no choice but to take V car with another couple.

As we reached Westin Stamford, Hubby text V to go to the Long Bar at Raffles Hotel.
V showed me the text, I nodded my head..placing my hand on his lap.