View Single Post
Old 13-05-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/mi-6-massage/

Visited her two days ago.

Looks: 7.8/10. Definitely young and green. SYT. I didn't find her very pretty initially but after awhile, I realised that she is definitely pretty but just not my usual cup of tea.

She has long, nice flowy hair and she styled her hair a little. So quite pretty overall.

Figure: 7.7/10 I was expecting C or C+ based on the pictures. It's more toward B+ and C-. But still quite a handful so it's fine.

Very fair complexion and nice skin texture.

Her figure is really just nice - just the right amount of meat, not too much or too skinny.

Massage: She's very green. She came one month ago and only started working two weeks ago. She didn't doing this before she came here. So it means two weeks of experience.

She did put effort to massage so it's not a lack of effort but a lack of skill and experience. If she puts her heart and soul to it, her skills will improve.

She was a bit distracted. She was checking her phone here and there. And started soaking clothes after I shot. I was like hmmm what am I supposed to do? Just lie there and see her soak her towels ah?

So if some guys can teach her to focus and plan her schedule after each session, she can be even better.

Sexual: 7.9/10. Cause she is very green, so her grip was quite loose like an inexperienced gf trying to wang you off. So it was slow and relaxing and really comfortable while I was touching her legs and etc. OMG. Really took awhile.

Overall is good because she gives off this very noob and fresh vibe which is quite simulating.

If you are into heavy stuff, she is not for you. If you are into plain vanilla, girl-next-door, slight innocent vide, she's good.
My review of Mi 6 for bros who are thinking of trying her.