Thread: Sex after 40
View Single Post
Old 15-04-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex after 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by deematter View Post
but if you really want to try out supplementary products, it would be best if the products are being recognized by authority
Like that Zhu Hou Ren advertisement? Some product from Eu Yan Sang. I wonder if anyone here tried. Cock got harder?

Eu Yan Sang Vitality Plus is a health supplement that exclusively incorporates TCM knowledge to support Men’s health.

Eu Yan Sang Vitality Plus combines the goodness of the premium Chinese herb; Cordyceps with the benefits of Tongkat Ali, Horny Goat’s Weed, and Maca to support Men’s vitality and energy for daily performance and sport fitness.

Cordyceps provides an extra boost of energy and reduces fatigue. Cordyceps tonifies the kidneys and strengthen essence and “qi”. Cordyceps also supports the respiratory system and has been shown to enhance Men’s health.

Tongkat Ali has been popularly used for Men’s health and is well studied by the scientific community. Studies have shown that Tongkat Ali provides support to male health, improves endurance and increase muscle strength for sports performance.

Horny Goat’s Weed tonifies the kidneys, strengthen “qi” and increases will power. In addition, it strengthens bones and tendon.

Maca hails from the Peruvian Andes mountains, and has traditionally been used to boost Men’s health. It promotes physical endurance and improves stamina.

Have to be very careful with Cordyceps though. It slows down the blood clotting function in our bodies. If you have a cut or an unexpected surgery, you need to inform your doctor about this. It also takes many days to get it out of your bodily system. Meaning if you stop taking it today, it will take many days before your blood clotting function gets back to normal.