View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 11
freedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Lol....I also saw it.
Before anyone start to have any wild idea on what is being offered at 150....sorry...it is not what you think.

Let me try to analyze the situation.

I see this more as a price upgrade rather than service upgrade.
Meaning what she used to offer at 120, now you might have to pay 150 to get.
This works well with new customers. Lately she had been removing many customers from her wechat list and adding in many new customers.
So these group of newbies will be her chopping board.
At 120, at least she will still be FN...but the extra moolah and saucy bits....nah.
But those newbie customers who had never tried her before will never notice.
They will just take it as this is the norm.

Now, comes back to the regular customers...this is a bit tricky.
But of course, there are always those easy to makan type. So she will take full advantage of them if they insist on still taking the 120 package.
Will try to cut corners here n there.

For those more tricky customers, likely she will tread carefully.

Anyway, this is my hypothesis based on recent situation.
She is very popular and almost fully book everyday so kind of understand she might want to get more for her efforts.

Raising the price using this method is brilliant...but a bit underhand.

She got the right to do whatever she wants, but as a customer, I also got a right to choose whether to look for her.
Was planning to RTM her on Friday, now she announced this thing.....I would like to hold off n shift my attention elsewhere.
Thanks for the detailed analysis. I was thinking the small increase in price for a FJ sounds too good to be true.