View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is there any ML who gives good sensual tease to groin area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by angsanna View Post
After reading so much abt this spa and happened to be at this area ,decided to give it a try....

Entrance is discreet, parking is easily available along the landed house. Managed to find a lot closer to the spa. Parked the car n walk over.
Went in, registered. Paid $60 for 1 hour. 1st impression, nicely done up & the recept look kinda cute.
Room is spacious & clean. Nice ambience with smoothing music.
Put on disposable panty and a knock was heard on the door. A therapist came in & intro herself, Lixxx. Long hair, presentable look, definitely not SYT, so syt lover can skip her. lol.

Massage Session went well - this therapist definitely knows the pressure points. Started with my back, shoulder and arms. Strength was good. Not too hard, just good enough to feel the point. Chit chat abit with her & understand that she worked before at malaysia and korea , no wonder very experienced.
Went down to my legs and this was when she tore my paper underwear, making long swipes up my thighs, through my ass crack and ocassionally brushing my balls. i adjusted n open my legs to give her a little more room for her to move deeper my thigh. Finished with one leg, went to the other leg, repeating the same technique . My didi really hardened to the max.lol. Hoping she will grab my rod n stroke it......lol......nothing happen.....she gently touched my shoulder and asked me to turn in front.
Flipped over (after ~35 mins) and then nonchalantly continued the same approach with the front of my legs. Then she went out take hot towel to massage cum cleaning the oil for me. While doing this for me, she told me to take longer hour like 90min to enjoy sensual chest and tummy massage , she claimed i will definitely love it by looking at my harden rod......lol , overall is a very enjoyable session, no release but good massage n teasing make up for it. Will return whenever i around this area.
Thank for your contact bro, yesterday went to try it out, excellent massage n services, up your points too.