View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

over the next few weeks im very sure all the AP MLs would be flooded with Makisan given the hype discussions taking place.. hope i get to eat some leftovers lmao.

imo, buying food for MLs is something i learnt the hard way to not do, on 1st visits or even on subsequent 2nd/3rd RTMs.

sure, a harmless 7-10 dollar mcdonalds meal is chump change to most bros, but when the ML starts to take you for granted and asks for food everytime you RTM, thats where you draw the line.

i found out the hard way when i saw that my number was saved as 外卖小哥 in one of my regulars HP. the disrespect.. i told her off and never RTMed again.

just understand that each and every single one of these ladies are here to make money. any further GFE you receive, take it as bonus. never bring yourself down to the level where you go out of your way to make your ML happy because 99 times out of 100 times you'd end up as an disappointed/obsessed trainwreck.