View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 987 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Aimee is very selective in replying even if you are regular. If the time requested is available and you are in her DB, she will reply . As a regular, I could be asking for days before getting a yes fro her. Radio silence throughout. Compared to LN, this one really strike lottery if she reply. Maybe it is time to visit her again.
I did receive replies from her not long ago so maybe really lucky as you mentioned. However appointment always one day before, same day don't bother. If you managed to secure an appointment the next day don't be too happy... I kena once last minute she got something on and she forgot about it. Maybe real but who cares.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit