View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I don't think she's sad. An An is not your happy, bubbly, cute xmm which maybe more guys like. An An is more measured and more intense. And it's that deep passionate vibe which I'm digging big time now.

But I guess it also does pressure her when her immediate friends are other APs like LN and XE.
She's not really a friend of the latter.

As for the former, I feel that Yiyi has been her bridesmaid, wing(wo)man, supporting act etc. for too long. And this isn't good for Yiyi"s psyche as she keeps seeing herself as Longnu's sidekick. Or that she sees herself as Longnu Lite. Case in point: I visited her and out of nowhere, she asked if I booked Longnu and I wanted to. As if I regarded her as merely a stepping stone of sorts to Longnu. Far from the case. I truly believe she"s good in her own right, and I have constantly made this point.

So I'm happy that Yiyi seems more comfortable in her own skin now.