View Single Post
Old 21-02-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 5
Jjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of lightJjcoolidge is a glorious beacon of light
Re: How to end a FB relationship cordially

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
Well the main issue is that this current fb is starting to have some etiquette issues. He’ll text to ask if I’m available, but if I can’t make it and I request to reschedule, he doesn’t reply after. He just leaves me hanging without even replying. I am starting to find this really rude of him. I believe there should be a basic level of courtesy right? At least reply and not ghost me on text. So it’s an issue of etiquette.
The sad fact is, many who are fortunate to have FBs don't realise that this, like any other relationship, is based on mutual respect. It is to your credit that you offered an alternative to reschedule. This shows commitment on your part. If he is unresponsive, then it means he doesn't value you enough and shows him in an appropriately negative light.
Some here might say FBs should be restricted to booty calls and nothing more. Even if that is true on a primal level, i find it hard to imagine any FB couple staying together for any extended period without there being a basis of respect and communication.
FBs are easy enough to find.
FBs of Quality, those are the rare gems to treasure.