View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: Confessions of a family man

You not alone

I also like to look for GFE with other gals, especially smart intellectual ones.

So far, my FBs are all same profile. Smart, (some are very smart), attractive, next door gal type. Once on bed, they become slut and lots of GFE

Its the emotional comfort that we looking for. My FBs have no qualms to be with me and even prepared to marry me if I made myself single again. it's not just lust, but lots of attachments and love involved.

I always feel v happy to be with my FBs coz this is when I can share alot about myself and perceptions. And we are not Judgement towards each other.

Its different from our wives because wife can be judgemental and end up quarreling over little Things.

My FBs are understanding coz some are going through the same shit at home. We treat each other with respect and offer advice on problems at home or work.

I dont even talk about work problems with wife coz sometimes she can be judgemental and bias.

With FB, I can share anything I want and is always good coz I get advice or assurance from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadbod40 View Post
I've been a closet follower of this forum for some time now. Reading/stalking the various posts with interest and sometimes envy. Decided to post this as a form of release/rant/reflection or whatever you call it.

You see, I've been married for more than 15 years and I have a successful career, a happy family and still enjoy regular sex with my wife. From the outside, most people would envy what I have. However, on the inside, I feel a certain emptiness... I miss the feeling of GFE, the chase, and perhaps even the thrill of making out in public places. I yearn for more than just sex, but also someone to have an intelligent conversation with, or to bounce a business idea off and cross check my thoughts and ending it off with some exhilarating sex. After all, what stimulates the most is the mind.

But... I guess there is too much to lose and too little to gain, not to mention finding someone suitable. I've tried paid dates from the popular sites but the conversations don't seem to stick. I must say some of them are pretty hot though.

Any guys share the same feelings?

P.S. I get the feel I might get zapped, after all this IS a sex forum...