Old 11-02-2021, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
dadbod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Confessions of a family man

Thanks for sharing everyone. I feel a little comforted I'm not alone on this. Like what many of you pointed out, I guess we're all perhaps seeking something only to realize that it was there all along... Being busy with career, kids has definitely not helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongingEdge View Post
You sound like you are in a mid-life crisis and in a situation where most things are going your way and therefore you have the luxury to look at where you think is lacking. Count your blessings, and it's entire up to you on how you want to fulfil the gaps
Bro CheongingEdge, I think you nailed this one on the head. I am in sorta mid life crisis and I'm not really acknowledging it. Haha. Avoidance seems the easier solution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
After many years of marriage, who doesn't crave for some excitement, Bro dadbod40?

I'm sure some people will zap you but not me because, like you say, this is a Sex Forum so who am I to judge?

Those hot little SYT - all too superficial? Plastic? Artificial?
Bro SerflySGR, thanks for visiting my thread. Off topic but I enjoy your stories.

Yep, SYTs are nice to look at but sometimes too superficial and tiring to maintain any sort of proper conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Tinder awaits your presence.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrycoke View Post
Hey bro, I totally get u.
Next, i am married for 17 years now. I do not have your 'inclinations'. But that does not place me on a higher moral ground looking down at u, no bro.
I have done more questionable shit than most of the average men in SG. I am not at your current 'stand-point' is because i have went through and experienced first hand those feelings that u have now.
Marriage is hard work and it will be until the last day.
My suggestion, it might seem naive or dumb given the forum and thread we are in. But is this, work with your missus. Slowly share your sentiment with her bit by bit.
I am telling u from experience again, the moment we share our innermost thoughts, doubts or lusts with our spouse, it strengthens the relationships.
Me and my old lady brought our sexual satisfaction to the next level when we open up about our fears and worries regarding marriage.
Not sure if any of the above would make any sense to u but i do hope that u put in a little more effort into your marriage.
It could be as simple as talking more candidly.
I said all these with the deepest respect, bro.
Bro cherrycoke, thanks. It does help to hear from someone who went through the same situation. I'm trying to work on that with the wife too and as I said, I think I'm still lucky to get some as compared to some other bros here who don't have that luxury.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
Life is such, when you have a peqceful life it gets boring, when it's too much drama you want peace.
Its not uncommon to feel this way and it's not just man, woman can feel the same as well when sparks of love gets eroded with the changing dynamics with the arrival of kids, stress of work, office politics and it's human nature to get lazy to take your spouse for granted. Like some bros have shared instead of looking out to find that feeling, its better to put in effort to bring back that sparks with your wife. to cut the long story short, looking out would just be a redo of the whole cycle,eventually you would still get bored with the new person and if your spouse uncover the affair, it's a big scar on the relationship even if you choose to continue the marriage. Most woman do respond to just some gentleness from their man, to see a glimpse of what he was like during courtship. Taking her to an old haunt, doing activities that brings back good old memories would be lovely even if its a cycle day at ubin, going to an old place to eat your fav food

Bro driedlemon3, I'm definitely working on that. I realise it takes effort from me rather than just complaining. But can't help it sometimes cos after a hard day of work, coming home to a wife that's screaming at kids is the last thing I want to do... So I've been avoiding I guess...