View Single Post
Old 28-01-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 14
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you have the urge to fuck haolian/arrogant women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
I've always felt that the more haolian the woman, the more satisfying it would be to conquer her haha. They can come in so many forms, from the rich girl in school to the class monitor, the teacher who always scold you, the female PTI who tekan you gaogao, the female bosses who make you work overtime, the female police officer who demand you show her your IC, even the sexy aunt who always mock you for being underachiever, the MP who ignored you at MPS haha...

It's a recurring theme in JAV where you can often see words like 高飛車/高慢/傲慢...see them sibei haolian at the start, then the guy buay lun rape them or blackmail fuck them.

Female ceo too haolian

And the reason I love the ivnestigator series so much is because they tap heavily into this aspect. Got gun so what...still kena fuck haha

Not forgetting to mention this quite famous series...haolian neighbor complain the guy, in the end guy finds out she is moonlighting as prostitute, fuck her gaogao
havent watch the videos yet but have been looking for such a theme for so long now.. very solid bro, up you!!