View Single Post
Old 24-01-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 786 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: What are the odds of winning toto / 4d

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
Thanks for the heads up bro..

Nola just so sick of the rat race.. forever cannot catch up, so try luck lor..

But back to topic, i think the angbao draw might be coming for toto. toto chance got higher thn 4d mah? Was thinking maybe whack abit money go in
ya i can feel you
i'm also one of those sick of work life. Shit bosses destroying my career no matter how hard i work.
4d of course higher chance.
Its 1: 10,000
prize also lower
toto is 1: 5million and above. Prize higher.
I can tell you based on chance and cost, is sure lose.
There is no easy way to make money. Some people are just lucky but dont depend on it.
Higher toto prize also mean a lot more people buy. Mostly will have > 1 winner and share prize. Seen a few times before such big draws many winner, end up each person only got 1m+ instead of 10m for 1 winner. Even got each winner get < 1m one ok
in life you want to succeed, have dues to pay first. The only difference is who paid for you?
Those guaranteed winners in life are the ones with rich lao beis.
Its not like money fall from sky for their family. They paid their dues. The lao bei paid for it only.
and in life. No use keep comparing to someone. You'll never be the top. What matters more is that you are happy with it. Dont aim to please others. Its your own life and you can never please everyone.
You happy is enough, really.

Last edited by fallen11; 24-01-2021 at 12:09 AM. Reason: What