View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Today on leave & went to Sim Lim Sq. A feeling hit me. Past 10 yrs PT ang pai short biz hrs. A reason, avoid JB jam, typical Malaysian working here. Rushing back to JB dont wish to clock in OT.

Now, two yrs of lock down & no more biz. A mother of all Q. Will the girls return after crisis and continue with this short biz hrs? A new gen of PT ang pai, will they also continue this nonsense?

Perhaps AV and Kelantan's clinic could set a rule. Live in Spore during the length of their permits. Experience show. 10 yrs ago I notice ex H14 Li Wen, yes a page from the past. Came in and lock off less then 1/2 hr. I posted yrs ago. Probably she has high end booking elsewhere.
Bro, we can forget abt the Malaysian gals coming back. Their problems in Malaysia is endless. If they can come back, authority may find it hard to regulate. Now cant even go back and see family. Border opens and it will open another can of worms.

We have to get to the new norm.
I dont know how they going to control the virus when 2 strangers come tgt and BBBJ, CIM, FJ etc. Clusters in GL waiting to be happened.

When GL will open?
See the sight of when Karaoke can reopen and GL shall follow.
What happen to the Thai 40, GL 150 gals during this period?