View Single Post
Old 17-12-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 21
hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!hatyaiking is one of the Best!
Re: Different type of Covid experience

Ann held my little bro in her smooth hands and slowly pump it. She lower her head and wrap her thick lips over it as she continue her pumping. I felt her warm thick lips engulf my thick head and her tongue lashing around it. She released her hands and she bobbed her mouth deep down to my cock. She did her deep throating well while looking into my eyes. I stroke her hair and squeeze her big tits. I pulled her up and lay her onto the coach.
As we are on the top level, no one can see us although the balcony is fenced up using glass. It is a very nice feeling doing it in the open view, high up above others.
Ann: Hey man, yours are thick and hard…I like to suck a hot one like yours. I cant wait for it to be inside me.
Me: You are very pretty too, its my pleasure to pleasure you too my dear.
We had a good French kissing first where later I plunge my hot rod into her mouth again. This time I pump my rod into her mouth while I lick her juicy pussy.
Ann: Hmmm..hmmm… nice .. nice.. ( she gasped in lust as she grab my butt cheeks)
Me: Your pussy juice are so sweet… give me all you have.
Ann: I want your juice too, I want to taste your cum..
She spread her legs wide and high on the arm rest as I pump my fingers deep in her pussy. I slowly lick her inner thighs up to her inner calves. She was already moaning loudly and grind her cunt on my fingers as I licked her ankles. Her juice gush out from her creamy white pussy and her body wiggle wildly.
I stood up and lift her up from her waist, placed her thighs on my shoulders and I lick her pussy wildly. She continue to deep throat me while I keep shagging her mouth. Suddenly, her pussy tightens and she disengage her mouth from my cock and scream… I’m cumming again….
Her body tense up and her thighs grip onto my head as I continue my tongue lashing on her pussy. Her hands gripped my thighs tightly, her big melons squeezed onto my stomach as her body vibrates violently and moaning in escatasy.
Ann: Yes yes….ohhh…ohhhh…..ohhhhhhhhh …. its here….so strong…..so niceeeee….
Her cunt spurts all her juice onto my face as she scream out loud.
My tongue continue to lap up all her juice as I lay her down on the couch.
She curled up on the couch as she enjoyed her 2nd orgasm. This time, the climax hit her hard and she looked daze. She gave a weak lustful smile and give me a thumbs up. I point my steel rod at her face and she start to pump me. I lay her head nicely on the couch arm rest and I lift up both her legs. I look at the glistening shiny pussy with my steel rod pointing at it. I started licking her inner calves and squeezing her big melons. Without waiting for her to recover from her 2nd orgasm, I rubbed my thick head on her wet pussy. She was already weak and the rubbing sensation gave her another wave of ecstasy. She opened her eyes wide, staring in lust, gasping for air.
Ann : Oh my man… feels so good… come …give it to me… I want to feel your thick cock in me….. fill me with your thick cock… give me the fill that I never had before.
With these words, I spread open her legs as I slowly inside my thick cock into her. Yes she is tight, her eyes open wide and her hands gripped my shoulders as my thick head just went in. I do a slow insertion for her to accustom my girth. I feel her pussy muscles gripping and slowly releasing the tension as my cock slowly plunge in. I feel the warmth of her inner pussy gripping on my cock with her juice lubricating her walls.
Ann: Ohhhh…orhhh….emmmm…yes…yes…so thick…ummmm
Ann: Yes…..youuu..so thick…so nice….you really fill me up…. I can feel you stretching it….
She gripped tightly on my shoulder blades as I slowly withdraw my steel rod and plunge in again. As her pussy walls already stretch to my girth, I slowly increase my tempo. Ann face already twisted in lust and agony as I plunge my rod deep inside her. Her mouth gasping open and close in tempo with my sequence. This lady is really tight and I can really feel her pussy walls grinding on my thick rod.