View Single Post
Old 23-11-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 23
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Loophole to enter Thailand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devanci View Post
What I mean by stamp on paper and not on passport, I give you an example, I have been to Israel, and when I was there, they gave me an option to either stamp on my passport or an empty piece of paper.
I’m afraid your Israel experience is an exception rather than a rule, most countries do not offer such a “chop on paper” option... Israel knows very well that there are certain countries (e.g. our neighbors just across the Causeway) who do not recognize them - and having their entry stamp on a traveler’s passport can invalidate that passport for further travel to some of these countries.

Anyway, leisure travel from Singapore to Thailand is now allowed (by Thailand) - you just have to apply for the appropriate visa and be willing to pay all the additional expenses (quarantine on arrival in Thailand, quarantine on return to Singapore).

If you are to travel bubble to Hong Kong, you would still have to apply for a tourist visa to enter Thailand (and similarly you will still have to quarantine on arrival in Thailand, and quarantine on return to Hong Kong). No difference if you were to head to Thailand direct from Singapore.