Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Share my bonk last Sunday, chat with this 33yrs indo maid for about a month, during this period buy her 2 meals when her employer went out for dining, she is small build, average looking and only arrived singland 8 mths, when meet at her place nearby only allow me to kiss on her cheeks, shy & cute like a school girl type...finally last Sunday manage to convince her to go hotel to have some fun...but to my surprise, once I start kissing her, she become wild and start to french and bite my lips....so i return her the favour by sucking her 2 nipples until she moans out and ask me to fxxk her....but I insisted her to give a blow job first but big mistakes for me, her blow job was so good that i cum all inside her mouth and I got totally exhausted, old man liao.....i told her I will fxxk her on her next off as I was too tired to have another round....when we parted she msg me why I wasted money to book hotel and didnt have sex with her.....she can do bbbj in the park....hahaha, cute & innocent girl, will keep this girl for a while....