View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
In your list , Tao Zi has the most flavour. She does a decent bbbj. Lots of fun to be with. Happy go lucky type of girl. The only downside is her badly done boobs. But I still see her fom time to time because her sensual still has good standards.
Been reading a fair bit on Tao Zhi subpar boobjob..really quite a pity I feel. I mean from pics and vids on the site she looks definitely above average and in fact i dig her looks. Even if she's a cup A or B- i reckon she'll have no issue attracting customers or men in her normal life, from pure visual perspective. Classic case of a woman's pursuit for perfection gone wrong..likely fuel by insecurity or vanity. No fake boobs for me so I guess I won't meet her ever.